We are a global meeting management agency with our main strength in corporate events and pharmaceutical meetings.
We design, plan, and execute corporate and social events to create memorable and inspiring experiences for your clients, your sales team, and your employees. We can manage the entire event or simple a portion, based on your specific needs.
We care about the quality of your meeting from the beginning to the end. We always begin the project with a face-to-face meeting, regardless of your location. Direct conversations has proved to be a more efficient form of communication rather than email after email. We start designing your program by defining your meeting objectives, agenda, and understanding your budget. Once you give us the green light, we are off and running to make immediate contact with all necessary vendors to reserve dates and outline services…and we will keep you in the loop (as much or as little as you like) every step of the way.
In a few words
- We operates from our three offices in Somerset, NJ, in New York, NY and in Florence, Italy.
- We deliver an average saving of 15% on similar meetings
- We rarely use DMCs, we work directly with local vendors another 10-15%
- International meetings are a matter of culture, language and partnership
- We manage more than 50% of meetings outside US, for our US based clients
- We are familiar with exchange rates, visas, VAT and Custom regulations
We use sourcing tools to find the best location for your meeting, but sometimes these tools are less effective outside of the United States. That’s why our sourcing has a personal touch; we call the hotels, we speak their language and they listen. Often we will receive different treatment (better room rate, concessions or attrition policies) simply because we initiate the process with a personal call to our contacts.
In several areas of the world (Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific) a phone call is more effective than an RFP sent electronically. Our lead time is generally 24 – 36 hours to assess accurate availability.
We provide traditional logistic services to make the meeting happen!
- Hotel – Rooming list management, food & beverage planning, meeting and event space set-up.
- Production – Stage design, audio visual, décor and entertainment.
- Transportation – Air and rail ticketing, ground transportation and coordination, shipping/Customs.
- Activities – On and off-site activities, tours, team building events.
- Creative services and Graphic design
- Printing – Invitations, confirmations, signage, meeting materials, banners, posters.
- VIP and/or Speaker Management: Travel and dedicated concierge assistance.
We understand your unique business needs and build the best solutions for you, from standard registration to a fully customized attendee management system. Doc events will partner with your team to establish timelines, communications, and social media campaigns designed specifically for your event.
We partner with Eventboost, our sister company based in New York, to boost your guest registration and management and integrate additional services :
- Audience Engagement web based post-meeting survey, mini sites, and social media
- Mobile Communication – meeting apps, surveys, polls, voting systems.
We are one of the few companies that sources most of the services where the meeting takes place and send the project manager on-site. We engage local Audio Visual providers saving thousands of dollars in travel, accommodations, and equipment rental and production costs.
We partner with local printers to provide signage, posters and/or marketing materials onsite. This is not only cost effective, but has proven invaluable in cases of last minute changes. We procure promotional items locally, coordinating country specific tax regulations and saving the last minute nightmare of hearing “they are stuck in Customs”.
For a European meeting we don’t send tour directors from the US, we use local, trained trip directors who are less expensive and speak the language.